How do I sell gold coins and bullion to ATS?
Selling gold or silver is simple. Either come into our office or send your bullion through the post, using insured delivery.
ATS has the most established, professional bullion counter service in the UK. With decades of experience in buying and selling, you will receive a fair and honest price.
Call us on 020 7240 40 40 to find out what we are currently paying on gold coins and bars.
Selling over the counter is quick, safe and reliable!
1. Visit our offices in 2 Savoy Court, Strand. Bring at least one form of photo ID for up to Â£5,000.
2. Our trained bullion dealers will display the current metal price and quote you the price we are currently buying your bullion at.
3. Payment: choose from either Transfer, Cheque or Cash*.
* Subject to availability and cash limits. For more information call 020 7240 40 40.
Selling your gold through the post
Selling bullion through the post is easy to do. Just follow these steps below:
1. When selling your gold through the post, we recommend you use an insured courier. We tend to use Royal Mail Special Delivery with insurance, but please do research what is best for you.
2. Address it to: ATS Limited, 2 Savoy Court, Strand, London, WC2R 0EZ.
3. Please enclose a letter/written note instructing us that you wish to sell the enclosed bullion.
4. One of our trained dealers will then call you to confirm the price.
5. Payment: choose from either bank transfer or a cheque in the post.
For further information regarding selling bullion to us, please call us on 020 7240 4040 or email us on email@example.com